Connecting the Church
for Transformation & Accountability
Unified body of believers inspiring Integrity, fulfilling the Great commission and leading transformation in Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe Council of Pentecostal Churches is a movement of Pentecostal churches working together to change the nation through a network of church leaders, national gatherings, training events and resources. The purpose of Zimbabwe Council of Pentecostal Churches (ZCPC) is to provide a common place of reference for Churches in Zimbabwe. The organization is a self-regulatory board that:
- will help the Church in Zimbabwe maintain fundamental Integrity as an accountability board with Ordination authority to Ministry leaders and its members.
- works as representation for its members as members of Good standing to authorities.
- promotes the function and the exercising of evangelical Pentecostal doctrine
- self-regulates members on issues of governance
- engages and plays major role in national development, economics and non-partisan political engagements
- is focused on evangelizing the nation, training, participant and develop economic blue print for the nation
- engages and establishes Christian enterprises to create model of a Christo-centric businesses
Campus Crusade for Christ Executive Director of Eastern and Southern Africa and Bishop of Christ Connect Family Church.Dr. Farai KatsandaPresident
Bishop of Ablaze International Ministries and founder of Iron Sharpens Iron.Bishop Nelson Nzvimbo Vice President
Senior Pastor at True Word Church International, President at Solid Foundation 4 Africa and GCM Zimbabwe National Director at Life Ministry ZimbabwePst Davis MambureSecretary General
Regional Accountant/ Internal Auditor for Campus Crusade for Christ Southern & Eastern Africa and International Youth Pastor for Christ Connect Family Church.Pastor Lloyd DzekaTreasurer
A Lawyer by profession and an Evangelist by calling.Adv. Fortunate BereLegal